Kylie Jenner to Hotel Staff: Do You Know Who I Am?!?

Kylie Jenner to Hotel Staff: Do You Know Who I Am?!?

Kylie Jenner insists she is not a teenage trainwreck.

But following an alleged incident at a Beverly Hills hotel on October 18, some folks might have other words they wish to use when it comes to this 16-year old.

According to a People source, Kylie, boyfriend Jaden Smith and some other pals grew irate after Jenner asked employees to provide them with alcohol.

Due to their age, the group was turned down, which led to Kylie asking a staff member "Do you know who I am?" and then storming out of the bar while referring to it loudly as "f-cking lame."

"She was a complete nightmare," says the hotel source. "She started out really nice. But when she didn't get what she wanted, it was like someone flipped a switch."

Just a day prior to this incident, Kylie and Kendall Jenner somehow got into an over-21 sex club in West Hollywood, with The California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control looking into whether the reality stars drank underage.

Kylie has denied doing so, shooting down all reports of poor behavior in a Twitter rant that went viral on Wednesday when she wrote:

"I'm not going to sit around and let grown adults create untrue stories about me underage drinking & partying every night with a fake I.D. And F.Y.I. regarding the 'club nights', I was with my father & family supporting my brother and sister-in-law."

That could be true. But have you seen the looks on Kendall and Kylie's face after they exited the club? This video doesn't paint a sober picture:

The Hollywood Gossip
Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 NEWS CELEBRITY All Rights Reserved.