Kim Kardashian on Kanye West Engagement: I'm So Happy!

Kim Kardashian on Kanye West Engagement: I'm So Happy!

It's apparent in the official Kim Kardashian engagement video that took the Internet by storm yesterday:

This reality star is very happy to be the future Mrs. Kanye West, as she beams proudly while embracing her family and friends inside AT&T Park not long after Kanye popped life-most important question.

Engaged Kimye!

But in case it wasn't obvious enough in the footage that Kardashian is happy to be engaged to West, she went ahead and said it last night.

"I'm extremely happy," Kim told E! News. "It's where I am at in my life and I hope people can see that because it's what's going on with me right now."

Kim and Kanye made their first public appearance as an engaged couple at a charity event (honoring Dream for Future Africa Foundation) held inside Spago restaurant in Beverly Hills.

And, yes, Kardashian was sporting her 15-carat diamond ring for the occasion... because she's been sporting it for pretty much every occasion!

"It's been on all the time," she said. "It's been on when I'm at the gym. It's been on everywhere."

West proposed to his baby mama on Monday night, hiring a giant orchestra to take the field at the San Francisco Giants' home stadium, plastering "PLEEEASE MARRY MEEE!" on the Jumbotron and getting down on one knee in front of his girlfriend.

""Last night was truly magical!!! I am the luckiest girl in the world!" Kardashian said the following day. "I get to marry my best friend!"

Congratulations continue to pour in for the couple, while the latest newsworthy update is that Kim and Kanye WILL sign a prenuptial agreement. Considering her marriage history, this is probably a good idea.

The Hollywood Gossip
Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 NEWS CELEBRITY All Rights Reserved.