Robert Pattinson Reveals Former Celebrity Crush, Laments Lack of Six Pack

Robert Pattinson Reveals Former Celebrity Crush, Laments Lack of Six Pack

Robert Pattinson bares a lot of his body in new ads for Dior Homme.

But in a new interview with Harper's Bazaar Arabia, the actor bares most of his soul.

From his former celebrity crush to life without Kristen Stewart to the industry into which he'd love to break, Rob reveals a number of personal tidbits in the Q&A and we've posted excerpts from the chat below...

Robert Pattinson for Harper's Bazaar Arabia

On his ex-Hollywood loves: I was obsessed with her [Kate Moss]. It was a bit ridiculous," he reveals. "The other poster I had up was Linda Blair from the Exorcist, so they were my two options - a little girl possessed and Kate Moss."

On what he looks for in a woman: "Someone knowing who they are… I guess because it's the opposite of what I am. I am so all over the place."

On his physical appearance: "I think I don't get some jobs because I don't go to the gym. I am literally the only actor in L.A. who doesn't have a six-pack. Although I'm going to change that. In my next film, I have like three intimate scenes so I'm literally thinking of those to get in shape."

On the fashion world:  "I like the speed of it, you can just move so much quicker. I also like designing clothes, it's kind of a new thing that I have started doing."

Wait... what?!? "I like drawing couture dresses... [fashion] would be the most random thing ever but I actually really want to do it. I don't know, though, it could be incredibly embarrassing."

The Hollywood Gossip
Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 NEWS CELEBRITY All Rights Reserved.