Mother Publicly Shames Daughter for Twerking at School Dance

Mother Publicly Shames Daughter for Twerking at School Dance

Miley Cyrus, be grateful Frances Hena is not your mother.

This Bakersfield, California resident forced her 11-year old daughter to hold a sign at a busy intersection for two hours yesterday. It read:

"I Was Disrespecting My Parents by Twerking at a School Dance."

Twerking Sign

"Every parenting is different," Frances told ABC News of her response to daughter Jamie's actions. "I think this is embarrassing...I'm embarrassed myself for having her twerk at a school dance."

For those unfamiliar with this new butt-gyrating sensation, watch a video on Twerking 101 now.

Added Frances:

"I want her to realize that she is just a child and she can't do that...When she's 18, she can do whatever she wants. As of right now, that's not something she's going to be doing."

What do you think of this punishment? Having your 11-year old publicly shamed for Twerking in such a manner is...

 

The Hollywood Gossip
Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 NEWS CELEBRITY All Rights Reserved.