Taylor Swift on Next Album: Prepare for a New Sonic Backdrop!

Taylor Swift on Next Album: Prepare for a New Sonic Backdrop!

Enough with the personal life chatter.

Yes, Taylor Swift like bad boys. No, she probably was not rejected by Zayn Malik. Can we move on now?

Swift herself is very much ready to do so.

Taylor Swift VMA Look

Speaking to The Associated Press this week, the singer said she's already thinking about her follow up to the quadruple-platinum "Red" and she thinks her next album will sound very different from it.

"I think the goal for the next album is to continue to change, and never change in the same way twice," Taylor said. "How do I write these figurative diary entries in ways that I've never written them before and to a sonic backdrop that I've never explored before?"

It's a good, confusing question.

But Swift already has the answer and it has to do with producers Shellback and Max Martin.

"I'll bring in ideas and they'll take such a different turn than where I thought they were going to go, and that level of unexpected spontaneity is something that really thrills me in the process of making music," she says.

"What if we did this? What if we made it weirder? What if we took it darker? I love people who have endless strange and exciting ideas about where music can go."

Still, despite her mammoth success and her never-ending string of awards, Swift shoots down comparisons to Madonna and other major artists.

"I would never see myself that way," she says, far too modestly. "I see myself as kind of this girl who writes songs in her bedroom."
 

The Hollywood Gossip
Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 NEWS CELEBRITY All Rights Reserved.