Selena Gomez: Every Day I Get Told I'm Not Sexy!

Selena Gomez: Every Day I Get Told I'm Not Sexy!

Don't expect to see Selena Gomez Twerking or getting naked just to sell tickets. Okay, maybe a little Selena Gomez Twerking, but relative to her peers?

Let's just say Rashida Jones didn't have the head Selenator in mind when she called out Hollywood celebrities and told them to stop being whores.

In a nod to her good girl image, the former Disney Channel star told fans at her sold-out show at Mohegan Sun Arena Saturday to be true to themselves.

"Every day I get told I'm not sexy enough or I'm not cool enough or if I did this or if I did that, I would have people who love me," the 21-year-old singer said.

"Look at this room! I don't have to do any of that to have love!"

Selena Gomez also talked about how she appreciates that her fans and their parents "trust" in her for being clean in a world that's increasingly not.

In a recent interview on The Ben Davis and Kelly K radio show, she talked about how even her "rock star" moments are more like "the PG-13 version."

Asked if she would ever appear naked a la the Miley Cyrus "Wrecking Ball" video, Gomez replied, "Hey, I don't judge people. But to each their own."

While she looked wistful at times, Gomez held it together when she sang "Love Will Remember," the emotional ballad reportedly about ex Justin Bieber.

She did break down at her October 16 show in Brooklyn (below), when she sang the lines, 'We used to be inseparable, I used to think that I was irreplaceable."

Gomez later explained the outburst, saying she was "heartbroken" because she wasn't allowed to Instagram that night ... not because she was slamming Justin Bieber.

Right.

In any case, it's good to hear her message resonates with fans, who need someone they can look up to and who doesn't rely on nude selfies for attention.

The Hollywood Gossip
Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 NEWS CELEBRITY All Rights Reserved.