One Direction Tells Fans "Story of My Life"

One Direction Tells Fans "Story of My Life"

The Jonas Brothers may be breaking up.

But another boy band has no plans on even slowing down.

One Direction has released the second track of their upcoming album, "Midnight Memories." It's titled "Story of My Life," it features the vocal stylings of Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson - and you can listen to it now!

As you might expect from the boys of 1D, this follow-up to "Best Song Ever" focused on a special young woman.

Sample lyrics include:

"The story of my life/ I take her home/ I drive all night to keep her warm and time is frozen/ The story of my life/ I give her hope/ I spend her love until she's broke inside/ The story of my life."

Look for an accompanying music video to hit the Internet soon and for "Midnight Memories" is take over the music world on November 25.

The Hollywood Gossip
Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 NEWS CELEBRITY All Rights Reserved.