Danielle Fishel SLAMS Weight Critics, Marriage Haters on Twitter

Danielle Fishel SLAMS Weight Critics, Marriage Haters on Twitter

Danielle Fishel has only been married for a few days, but the Boy Meets World star is already fighting back against critics of her husband and weight.

"People are giving me s--t for marrying someone younger than I am," the star, 32, Tweeted of her longtime boyfriend turned husband, Tim Belusko, 25.

"Tim is mature, responsible, loving, & kind. Way to judge people, Internet."

The couple met in 2008, when Danielle was 27 and Tim was 20. Fishel returned to college at Cal State-Fullerton, where she was Belusko's math tutor.

If the genders were reversed, no one would say anything, so the actress has a right to be miffed at that - and we haven't even gotten to her weight:

"Ppl saying I was FAT @ my wedding: u r the worst kind of ppl on the PLANET," she wrote. "I weigh 107 pounds & am 5'1". YOU are the reason anorexia exists."

Weight has been an issue long before Danielle Fishel married Tim Belusko. She has said that at one point she took laxatives, ate only iceberg lettuce and threw up.

"I was terrified to eat," said Fishel, who at 16 weighed only 89 pounds. When she collapsed on set one day, she said, "I realized this was not a game."

Since then, fortunately, "I've learned to be comfortable in my own skin."

That hard-earned confidence was on display as she told her haters to "look at your own miserable lives and learn to stop judging others on their weight and looks."

"Love and happiness wins again," the Girl Meets World star declared.

"You know what makes dealing with rude comments easy? Love & happiness. I'll keep being the happiest me & you keep being the rudest you."

She ended her rant with this laugh: "Side note, I plan on coming home from this honeymoon weighing 299 pounds. #love #goodfood #adultbeverages #allday"

Enjoy it, Danielle. And preach on.

The Hollywood Gossip
Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 NEWS CELEBRITY All Rights Reserved.