Britney Spears "Britney Jean" Album Cover: Topless! Kind of Like "Bangerz"!

Britney Spears "Britney Jean" Album Cover: Topless! Kind of Like "Bangerz"!

Britney Spears has released the cover for her forthcoming album, Britney Jean, on Friday, along with a personal note thanking Team Britney for its support.

She captioned the image as such: "A personal letter from me 2 u http://bit.ly/me2ulovebrit  & the cover 4 my most personal album ever #BritneyJeanAlbumCover"

Britney Jean Album Cover

"I am reminded of the incredible foundation that has supported me for the last 15 years," she wrote. "Thank you all for continuing to follow me on this journey."

"I can't believe it is my eighth studio album and I know I keep telling you that it is my most personal record yet, but its true and I̢۪m really proud of that."

If the cover of Britney Jean looks familiar, that's because she uses neon script to spell out the title a la Miley Cyrus' Bangerz, and strikes a similar pose.

Take a look at Miles' latest cover below for comparison:

Miley Cyrus Album Cover Pic

"I'm a huge fan of hers," Spears has said of Cyrus, with whom she collaborates on a new track called "SMS (Bangerz)," in the past. "I think she's brilliant."

Which cover do you prefer? And whose music would you be more likely to purchase? Comment on all things Britney Spears and Miley Cyrus below.

The Hollywood Gossip
Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 NEWS CELEBRITY All Rights Reserved.