Blake Shelton on Miranda Lambert Cheating Rumors: Gotta Be True (Not)!

Blake Shelton on Miranda Lambert Cheating Rumors: Gotta Be True (Not)!

Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert are again rumored to be on the rocks รข€¦ or having a baby, or getting a very expensive divorce, depending on what you read.

He finds it all very amusing in any case.

Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton Picture

According to various tabloids, Blake has been cheating on his wife, possibly with Lindsay Sporrer, with whom he attended Usher's birthday party.

But, in typical fashion, the country singer and The Voice coach chose to address the ongoing chatter by embracing and/or making a mockery of it.

"I just read back to back NEW stories that @mirandalambert and I are having a baby, divorcing, cheating and feuding with @cher. Must be true!" Blake Tweeted.

"If it costs 40 million dollars to get a divorce then how will we ever afford it?!!!' Shelton added. "We had that money set aside for health care!!!"

Shelton isn't as kind to some critics, such as the Westboro Baptist Church, but when it comes to being a celeb tabloid fixture, he insists its all good.

"I love it. I honestly do love it," he told CBS This Morning.

"I just know, to have that kind of coverage, if I'm popular enough they want to put me and Miranda on that stuff ... that's awesome. I have an album coming out!"

"Put my album right next to it and pick it up."

Blakes Tweets
The Hollywood Gossip
Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 NEWS CELEBRITY All Rights Reserved.