Bride Gets Married in Wheelchair, Moving Photo Goes Viral

Bride Gets Married in Wheelchair, Moving Photo Goes Viral

We don't know her real name, but we're inspired by her story.

On Saturday, a Reddit user named "michzoozoo" posted a photo of herself on her wedding day, kissing her husband on the lips in front of friends and family members.

But something made this picture and this moment unlike similar ones that take place countless times per year across the globe: the bride was in a wheelchair.

As explained in the above video, the young woman shattered her hip in a horse-riding accident just months prior to her Big Day.

According to doctors, any move in any direction soon after the fall would have severed a major artery. But she managed to remain still and currently has 10 plates and nine screws in her hip.

She also has an adoring new husband at home.

"Not once has he left my side," she writes. "He held out through my mood swings, changing my bed pans, helping me with sponge baths, getting me to and from the hospital, picking me up and moving me even though he has a bad shoulder/wrist, having sleepless nights because I have kept him up from this and that, not being able to leave or do what he wants because no one else could watch me, giving me a shot every day, changing my bandages for my stitching.

"He even stayed in the room and held my hand when they drilled a pole through my leg and he is terribly squeamish. He really is a god sent [sic] for me. I'm so thankful I married him."

What a beautiful story. Almost as beautiful as the husband who awoke from surgery and praised his wife as a drop-dead gorgeous model.

The Hollywood Gossip
Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 NEWS CELEBRITY All Rights Reserved.